2. Select from the Quantity drop-down menu the number of gift certificates you want of each gift certificate value.
Note: You can only select one gift certificate value at a time. If you wish to purchase multiple gift certificates with different values, you must make separate purchases for each value.
3. Click the Buy button. You may be prompted to Log In or Create a New Account. To learn more, read about Creating a New Account.
4. If you're a returning FanXchange customer with a credit card and billing address on file, the Buy Now - Place Your Order page will display. Proceed to Step 5.
If you're a new customer or don't have a credit card and billing address on file, enter your information on the Registration page and click the Continue button until you reach the Checkout process page.
5. On the Checkout - confirmation page; review your gift certificate order information. Click the Edit button to make any changes to your order. Once you've made your changes, click the Continue button.
6. If all the order information is correct, click the Continue button.
What about the holidays?
To guarantee delivery for any holiday, you must place your order no later than 12:00 noon 3 days before the holiday. For example, to receive by December 25, you must place your order no later than 12:00 Noon, December 22.
What's the charge for gift certificate orders?
You pay only the value of the gift certificates you order. If you choose to have the gift certificate emailed to you, there is no additional charge. If you choose FedEx as your delivery method, you wont be charged for the FedEx shipping cost.
Can you send them directly to my gift certificate recipients?
Yes we can send them to yourself or other recipients.
Important: A gift certificate cannot be used more than once. Attempting to use a gift certificate more than once (including printing multiple copies, sending to multiple recipients, or attempting to redeem a gift certificate multiple times) is a violation of the FanXchange User Agreement and may result in additional charges, account suspension, and other penalties.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
How do I use my gift certificate?
Your gift certificate contains a Gift Code. To use your gift certificate, log in to your account and search for the tickets you want. At Checkout enter the Gift Code in the Gift/Coupon Code field on Checkout page before you click the Continue button.
Note: The amount of your gift certificate is applied to the full amount of your order, including all fees. If your order total is greater than the amount of your gift certificate, the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
Why must I provide credit card information?
All FanXchange orders require a valid credit card for verification purposes. In addition, if your order total is greater than the amount of your gift certificate, the remaining balance will be charged to your card.
Will my gift certificate expire?
No. There isnít a time limit to use gift certificates. In addition, any gift certificates purchased in your account will remain there until you're ready to use them.
Can I use my gift certificate to make multiple purchases?
If you don't use the full amount of your gift certificate the first time, you can apply the unused credit to other purchases until the full dollar value of the gift certificate is redeemed. Simply continue to use the same Gift Code as you place additional orders.
Can I use more than one gift certificate at a time?
Yes. If you have multiple gift certificates, you can add them to your account and use them together or separately with future orders.
Fanxchange Gift Certificate Policy
1. Customers must redeem gift certificates through the FanXchange.com website at http://www.FanXchange.com.com or through customer service at 1-866-970-FANX 3269).
2. FanXchange coupons and gift certificates cannot be used to purchase additional FanXchange gift certificates.
3. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
4. FanXchange will credit any unused balance to the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable.
5. If the ticket cost of an order exceeds the gift certificate amount, the recipient must pay the remaining balance with a credit or debit card.
7. FanXchange is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen gift certificates.
8. FanXchange reserves the right to close customer accounts and ask for alternative forms of payment if the customer uses a fraudulent gift certificate or coupon.
9. FanXchange may offer gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
10. In the event a gift certificate code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be to replace such gift certificate.
11. FanXchange reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
12. The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable.